Saturday, February 13, 2010

I m Back.....Is Anybody There???


Ok , first things things first... I m not here to explain or give reasons for my long absence on this blog , because.... there aren't any ;)

But yes.. I have reason for my come back...
I just remembered a song that was taught by my teacher(Mr.Akram) when i was in class 6.. just felt like sharing it.
it goes something like this....

"Who am I?
What am I?

What's the meaning of my life?
Why am I?
How am I ?

What do I want to do in Life?
I m born and brought up
With love,care I m warmed up
By my Parents.

All I need I m given
There isn't any reason

Why I cant make the best of my Life?"



yes... it is a song(it has a tune too...of course i cant sing it here).
looks very amateurish and doesnt sound like the typical "lyrics" of a song.. right?? But it is.... very simple yet beautiful and meaningful.
Its one of those songs that often comes to my mind.....whenever i have nothing else to hum about!!
I m sure at some stage or the other we all go through the emotions that the song tries to convey.

Its been 10 years since i learnt this song and this was the first song that sir taught us.Thank you soo much Sir for teaching so many wonderful songs and Thanks to my memory i still remember almost all of them.!!!

I also take this opportunity to thank my alma mater(St.Philomena's high school,Bellary) for all that it has given me in life.
And what has it given me................??? you have to wait until my next post for the answer..!!

until then.....
keep smiling, be happy, stay healthy....
abhinaya

2 comments:

  1. Hey nice post of sweet memories. Format is bit tilted right? Good da.. Really felt happy seeing new theam and post of your blog.
    Always be live with this handy work of expressions :)

    ReplyDelete